Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: July 15, 2017
- Newest File: ThermalCultivation-1.12-0.1.0.5-universal.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.12
- License: All Rights Reserved
You’ll notice this project is a bit of a placeholder at the moment, but the idea here is to provide some farming and ranching related content that doesn’t quite fit into Thermal Expansion.
I’m not including all of this in Thermal Foundation because it will have a decidedly agrarian theme, and the point of Foundation is to just provide a base for the Thermal Series.
Strictly speaking, Thermal Expansion is not required, but that will mean that other mods are required to get the other metals (notably, Platinum for Enderium).
So at the moment, it’s just Watering Cans. Underwhelming I know, but hey – there’s no reason to sit on the content for another month or more while we get the rest ready, right?
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Thermal Cultivation Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by TeamCoFH, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.