Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: November 21, 2016
- Newest File: ThermalConversion-1.9.4-2.0.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.9.4
- License: All Rights Reserved
Thermal Conversion Mod 1.10.2,1.9.4 allows you to take any energy system that supports smelting and convert into solid fuel, allowing you to move it into any other typical coal type generator.
Start out by crafting a Conversion Matrix and smelting it.
Place the resulting Thermal Cell into your mod powered furnace to charge it,
and when you place it in any old crafting table you get two normal cells back.
Then you may use a single cell in a furnace to smelt a single item or in any solid fuel (coal) generator.
That is it. I have plans to integrate many more features like lava generation (and nicer textures), but that is all you need to convert between all your mods. From Botania, to Thermal Expansion, to using Jabba barrels for all your RF energy storage needs.
I hope you enjoy.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Thermal Conversion Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by stuin, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.