Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: December 31, 2016
- Newest File: thedragonlib-1.11-2.0.1
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11.2,1.11,1.10.2,1.9.4
- License: All Rights Reserved
TheDragonLib Mod 1.11,1.10.2,1.9.4 is a library for all TheDragonTeam’s Mods:
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the TheDragonLib Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Moritz30, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.