Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: March 31, 2016
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.8, 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
ThebombzenAPI is a package required by all thebombzen‘s mods. It provides code in common among them.
- Added option to disable update notifications
- Update reminders will now print to the server console (if enabled)
- Will not reject vanilla clients or servers anymore
- Fixed “Game Activity” during mod construction (there wasn’t any, but Forge thought there was)
- Update reminder for ThebombzenAPI will only point within Minecraft versions.
- Updated for Minecraft 1.8
- Fixed crash with no config directory on server-side
- Rerouted System.exit to FMLCommonHandler.exitJava
How to install:
1. Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
2. (Automatic Install) Run the ThebombzenAPI.jar file and click the Install button. Done!
2. (Manual Install) Place the ThebombzenAPI.jar file in your .minecraft/mods folder.