Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: September 8, 2015
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
The void mod is a mysterious place filled with all kinds of magic. There is ancient lore left, and even some mythology. There is more out there then just the inhabitable void under the overworld. There is an entire world of mysteries to be discovered. This is my first released mod, and it is about doing magic related to the void, using knowledge given to you by ancient civilizations that have since died out.
The void is mod for minecraft version 1.7.10 & 1.7.2 made by Nimbleguy.
Go to sections(Quick links)
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge