Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: November 24, 2016
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.8,1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
It’s that time of the year again time for Christmas Spirit and joy. Now you can bring that same Christmas Spirit into your Minecraft world with The Spirit of Christmas Mod 1.8,1.7.10. This mod adds many Christmas classics to your game, like ornaments, lights, and stockings. Don’t forget to collect as much Christmas Spirit to create a Christmas Wand with magical powers.
- Star is a nice tree topper.
- Ornaments,Come in white, red, blue, orange, green, pink, yellow.
- Christmas Tree Generator,When right clicked spawns a Christmas Tree.
- Poinsettia,Is a nice flower.
- Pine Cone,Full of sticky sap.
- Stocking,Goes on your chimney.
- Candle,Lights up.
- Christmas Spirit Tree,Drops Essence Of Christmas Spirit.
- Essence Of Christmas Spirit,Used for a lot of things.
- Winter Wonderland Dimension Key,Opens the portal to the Winter Wonderland.
- Winter Wonderland Dimension,Is a portal to a world full of snow.Portal is made of Christmas Spirit Blocks.
- Snow Key Bind,When you press H and if you have a snowball in your inventory it will toggle down fall.
- Presents,Come in red and green. When right clicked open Present gui.
- Cabin Generator, When right clicked spawns cabin.
- Apple Pie, A beautiful pie. Replenishes a lot of hunger.
- Candy Cane, Minty.
- Bottle Neck Glass, Holds champagne.
- Champagne, A nice drink to lighten up your mood.
- Grapes, Are used to make champagne.
- Chocolate, Who doesn’t love chocolate.
- Glass, Holds egg nog.
- Egg Nog, A thick and rich glass of egg nog.
- Fruit Cake, Grandma’s favorite.Rock solid and full of nutrients.
- Fudge, Frozen chocolate at its best.
- Gingerbread Man, A cookie with a face.
- Ham, Fills you up completely. Pig could never be so good. Oh wait… Bacon.
- Mug, Holds your hot chocolate.
- Hot Chocolate, Warms you up on a cold winters day.
- Santa Cloths, Protects you from the colds of winter while looking cool.
- Red and Green Frosting, Make Christmas Cookies.
- Christmas Cookies, A cookie with Christmas spirit.
- Holly Bush, Finally got around to adding this Christmas flower.
- Holly, Well… It’s a flower.
- Jingle Bells, When right clicked jingles.
- Polar Bear, A frozen cow, Drops Polar Bear meat.
- Christmas Spirit Block, A whole block of Christmas Spirit.
- Penguin, A frozen chicken, Drops feathers.
- Raw Turkey, Not obtainable… Yet.
- Cooked Turkey, A turkey but cooked.
- Packed Spirit, 10 spirit combined.
- Santa, SANTA!!! I know him!
- Mrs. Clause, Santa’s other half.
- Reindeer, Will they fly? No. Unless you want them to. Drops Reindeer meat that can be cooked.
- Advent Calender, When taken to bed gives chocolate.
- Figgy Pudding, “So bring us some figgy pudding!” Gosh so demanding.
- Frosty Gun, Freezes the block it touches.
- Grinch, His heart was 3 sizes to small. Drop’s Who Hash.
- Gingerbread Man, Doesn’t really run that fast. Drops himself.
- Snowman, This one doesn’t fight for you.
- Elf, This one wandered away from the North Pole. Probably followed his GPS.
- Mod Info Paper, When held shows info.
- Christmas Music GUI, Play ROYALTY FREE Christmas Music. Major WIP.
- Christmas Jukebox, Opens the music gui.
- Spirit Gem, A gem of spirit.
- Spirit Tools, Tools of Spirit. Very powerful.
This Mod is made by subzeroarmy, all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.