Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: January 28, 2016
- Newest File: PowerWand1.0.zip
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.8
- License: All Rights Reserved
The Power Wand Mod is a wand charged by the ferocious zapping and current of redstone. Some say the wand can only be created be immortals and others say that it is uncountable, and was forged when Minecraftia was made. But can you make it?
- Gunpowder is craft able now. Use clay and sand to get sand balls, then smelt that into dust, and then add some redstone and charcoal.
- Condensed Redstone Blocks are made out of 9 redstone blocks and are smelted down into redstone gems.
- The energy packed bolus is the ammo for the power wand.
- The Power wand: A fast “bow” that auto shoots and is good as a power 1 bow, faster to kill a mob.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the The Power Wand Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This mod is made by drybones967, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.