Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: June 12, 2015
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Peacefulpack Mod originally has been made by Hogofwar. This mod adds new ways to get all the mob drops. You can get them all without having to fight any monsters. This can be useful if you don?t like monsters or if you just want more of the drops.
Go to (Quick links)
Screenshots and Recipes:
This is flax.
There are 3 stages. The first and the last are shown on this picture. When you hit one without the blue flowers you might get seeds, but you should wait for the flowers to appear. When they do appear you can hit the plant and collect flax fibers.
With flax fibre you can create string like this.
With the string you can also do some new things.
Another thing it adds are these fossil ores.
When you destroy these you will get bones.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge