The One Probe (TOP) Mod is a more immersive version of WAILA. You don’t get to see the information tooltip all the time but only when you have the probe in your hand (note that this mod can be configured to show the information all the time just like WAILA).
The purpose of this mod is to show on-screen information about the block you are looking at whenever you hold the probe in your hand (or off-hand). The mod itself will show basic information like the name of the block, the mod for the block and also the tool to use for harvesting the block. In addition this mod will also show the amount of RF energy that is stored in the block (if the block supports RF) and if you are sneaking it will also give a list of all items that are in the block if it is an inventory (like a chest).
This mod is very configurable so you can disable all the features mentioned above if they do not fit your playing style or modpack.
This mod also has a flexible API that other mods can use to add more information. Deep Resonance will use this mod to show information about the crystals and liquids. RFTools will also have support for this mod. The API can be found here: https://github.com/McJty/TheOneProbe/tree/master/src/main/java/mcjty/theoneprobe/api
No videos available
How to install The One Probe Mod?
Follow STEP BY STEP to guide you how to install The One Probe Mod in Minecraft.
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge. If not, please download Minecraft Forge API for your Minecraft version.
- Go to download section on the below and download the latest mod version for your Minecraft version.
- Open the “mods” folder in your Minecraft.
- On Windows – Press ⊞ Win+R and type %appdata%. Open the “.minecraft” folder to find the “mods” folder.
- On Mac – From your desktop press ⌘ Command+⇧ Shift+G and type ~/Library. Open the “Application Support” folder and then “.minecraft” to find the “mods” folder.
- On Linux – Press Ctrl+Alt+T to open the Terminal, then type xdg-open ~/.minecraft. You’ll see the “mods” folder in this directory.
- Put the .jar file into the mods folder of your Minecraft installation.
- Play & Enjoy!
Download The One Probe Mod
This mod is made by McJty, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.