Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: March 18, 2017
- Newest File: MTM 1.11.2
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11.2, 1.7.10, 1.10.2, 1.8.9
- License: All Rights Reserved
The More Tools Mod 1.10.2,1.10,1.8.9,1.7.10 was created in an one hour modding competition between me and my friends. This mod allows you to make OP weapons from nothing but dirt, sand, gravel, glass, netherack and sticks, the only downside to the tools is the durability. Each tool has 11 durability or less, but are extremely cheap and extremely OP!
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the The More Tools Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by TheSparkGames, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.