Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: August 24, 2016
- Newest File: Lumberjack 1.0.1v1
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.8
- License: All Rights Reserved
It just adds a little simple feature into the world of Minecraft: The chopping of a whole tree by just removing one single block. The time to cut the tree is the same as to cut a single log. It also has two ways of disabling it if u want to only remove single blocks. First one is to sneak, second one is to use the /lj [enable/disable] command.
Go to (Quick links)
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the The Lumberjack Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This mod is made by Deazurain, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.