Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: June 18, 2015
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Shop Related Products
The Lapis Mod doesn’t add just new uses for Lapis, but also Obsidian! Also includes amazing new weapons and such.
Go to (Quick links)
Tools / Armor:
- Lapis Tools have 900 uses, and are pretty about the same has Iron, with the sword dealing 5.5 HP. Lapis Armor fills up 6 armor bars, and has a little less durability then Iron.
- The Lapis Battleaxe deals 9 HP and has 1500 uses!
- The Super Lapis Sword deals 60 HP and has 5000 uses! It takes A LOT of Lapis to obtain though!
- Obsidian Tools can harvest anything and has 1600 uses, with the sword dealing 8 HP.
- Obsidian Armor fills up 9 bars and has a little more durability as diamond.
- The Obsidian BattleAxe has 2500 uses and deals a whopping 14 HP!
- The Crying Obsidian tools have 2500 uses and mines faster than diamond! The sword deals 12 HP!
- The Crying Obsidian Armor has double the amount of uses than diamond! It fills up all 10 armor bars!
Crying Obsidian Brick
Tools / Armor:
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge