Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: February 25, 2015
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.x, 1.8.x
- License: All Rights Reserved
Frozencraft is a mod based off the movie Frozen. Frozencraft adds in various different things from the movie into Minecraft.
- Elsa (Friendly)
- Anna (Friendly)
- Kristoff (Friendly)
- Hans (Hostile)
- The Duke of Weselton (Hostile)
- The Dukes Thugs [1 &2] (Hostile)
It is much stronger than diamond and very durable. When the entire Elsa Armor is equipped, you gain the ability to walk on water and lava (the water will change to ice underfoot and lava into obsidian). You also gain Elsa’s power and can shoot an “ice bolt” that will do some damage and turn any block it touches into an ice bloch SO BE VERY CAREFUL. You must lear to control your powers.
It is stronger than diamond but not as strong as Elsa’s armor.
Same as Anna’s armor.
About the same as diamond armor.
Does 6.5 damage (between iron and diamond)
Equivalent to a diamond pic
When held in hand and right click, it projects snowballs. Spam it all you want!
It is a multi tool as well so it can be used as an axe or shovel, not a pickaxe though. When Hard ice, there is a 5% chance of a Frozen Heart to drop. It works, I’ve tried it and gotten a frozen heart. Be patient, I promise you’ll get it eventually.
Obtained by breaking Hard ice with the Ice saw. It is used in Anna and Elsa’s armor crafting recipes. When right clicked while in hand, it will toggledownfall.
Found where normal ice can be found. When broken with the Ice saw there is a 5% chance a Frozen Heart will drop.
Elsa Crafting Recipes:
- Elsa’s Tiara
- Elsa’s Bodice
- Elsa’s Skirt
- Elsa’s Heels
- Elsa’s Glove
Anna Crafting Recipes:
- Anna’s Cap
- Anna’s Bodice
- Anna’s Skirt
- Anna’s Boots
Kristoff Crafting Recipes:
- Kristoff’s Cap
- Kristoff’s Jacket
- Kristoff’s Pants
- Kristoff’s Boots
- Kristoff’s Pickaxe (That is a block of snow in the top middle)
- Ice Saw
Hans Crafting Recipes:
- Hans’ Hair
- Hans’ Top
- Hans’ Pants
- Hans’ Boots
- Hans’ Sword
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge) Eg. Choose the latest 1.7.10 version of Forge if the mod is in 1.7.10.
- Download the Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge