Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: November 30, 2016
- Newest File: MoreToolsMod(22.214.171.124)-6.0.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.8.9,1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
The Dirt Tools mod which allows to make OP weapons from nothing but dirt and sticks, the only downside to the tools is the durability. Each tool has 11 durability, but are extremely cheap and extremely OP.
It’s good mod made by TheSparkGames, it compatible with minecraft version 1.7.10.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the The Dirt Tools Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by TheSparkGames, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.