Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: June 22, 2015
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.6.4
- License: All Rights Reserved
The Colored Blocks Mod is the Forge version of The Colored Bricks Mod! That means that there can be more blocks! It’s mod for minecraft 1.7.10 & 1.6 version.
Go to (Quick links)
- Bricks, Stone Bricks, Planks, Cobblestone and Smooth Stone colored in all Minecraft dye colors!
- There is also a special block, A Rainbow colored block!
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge