Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: May 21, 2018
- Newest File: Candyland 1.0.2
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Shop Related Products
Welcome to Candyland!
A wonderfull place made in dreams, candy as far as the eye can see or is it…
No ofcourse it is! How els would you explain a land full of candy?
This is Candyland, a mod made by Herieman.
In this mod you will find a new Biome called Candyland.
As the name already suggests, Candyland is made entirely out of candy, candy trees, candy creatures, even the ground is made of candy!
With this also new items and recipes are added to the game, candy recipes and candy items ofcourse.
I would like to start with a big thank you to OmniGlitcher who created most of the textures you will see in this mod, you can find his page here: candycraft mod
With this mod installed you will be able to find the recipes on your own by experimenting, i will however mention which candy items you can find as for the latest update:
– Candy Mint
– Wrapped Candy
– Licorice Diamond
– Licorice Emerald
– Gumballs (Red, Yellow, Green and Pink)
Thank you for checking out my mod, it was a lot of fun to create this project and i hope you will enjoy it as much as i did!
Ofcourse i will keep updating this mod as i come up with more ideas and a few things are already planned for the future.
For the base of this mod i used the program called MCreator, as i used this program i am forced to say this in my topic.
Personally i think this is a great tool to speed up the process of creating a mod, i use this to create the base of the items and then i code over this to create the more complicated bits.
So far the mod has been fairly simple, but you’ll see more of this in the future!
– Added Candy Mint
– Added Cupcake block
– Added Cupcake block with frosting
– Added Licorice Reeds
– Added Candyland Biome (Only the ground so far)
– Added Plastic
– Added Plastic Stick
– Added Lollypop
– Added Molten Licorice
– Added Licorice Diamond and Emerald
– Added Candy Cane Tree saplings (Not yet useable)
– Added Candyfloss Leafs and Candy Cane Logs for the trees
– Added Candy Cane Sword
– Fixed “Sugar Rush” effect coming from the candy so you won’t be in the state forever
– Added Candywrap
– Added Wrapped Candy
– Added Bubblegum (Basic, Green, Red, Yellow and Pink)
– Added Foodcoloring Items
– Added Recipe items for all candy so far
– Added Candy Tree Creator Potion item (Can spawn the Candy Trees, ment to be for Creative use only, but i could make this useable if people prefer that)
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the The Candyland Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
You May Also Like
This mod is made by Herieman, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.