Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: December 2, 2016
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.9.4,1.8.9,1.8,1.7.10,1.6.4,1.6.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
The camping mod is a fun addition to Minecraft that essentially gives you more ways to play the game. Using items like tents and multi-tools you can survive in the forest like a true camper. The mod also has multiplayer capability for camping with friends.
Here are all of the camping items available. Recipes and more information can be found on the mod wiki.
You can set up camp, roast marshmallows, grow turnips, and have different varieties of fire for cooking!
Some useful items you can craft are the camping bags. They give you additional storage and come in 3 sizes.
The mod features a special set of camping clothes, too!
You can roast marshmallows over the campfire if you want to.
This mod is a useful mod if you would like a new style of adventure and enjoy the thrill of camping out in the open air!
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge) Eg. Choose the latest 1.7.10 version of Forge if the mod is in 1.7.10.
- Download the Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
This mod is made by __Rikmuld__, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.