Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: April 8, 2014
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- License: All Rights Reserved
The Asphyxious CustomPack Resource Pack is a 16×16 beautiful Spooky resolutions, This is truly an amazingly awesome pack! This pack would be perfect for an dark/humourous adventure map, and I love the custom items. My favorite pack is vondoom style but this is right there I love the idea and all the time u put into it.
The Asphyxious CustomPack Resource Pack support all minecraft version
- Add Iron TrapDoor
- News Animations
- Add Twitch’s RecordIcons
- Add new EnchantingTable’s GUI
- Add new sound of Chicken, Endermen and ThunderStrike.
- Add Granite, Andesite, and Diorite StoneBlock and smooth version.
- Add SlimBlock.
How to install
Start your patch Minecraft with MCPatcher selecting the direction of your Minecraft folder and click the Patch button, or install Optifine.
1. Go to the folder. Minecraft. To do this, open minecraft.exe and follow these steps:
Click “Edit Profile”
2 Check the “Game Directory” and then copy the text to the right box:
3. Press the “Windows” key and “R” and paste the copied text pre-:
4. It only remains for you to move your archive in the folder “resourcespacks” and activate the game by going to “Options” then “Resources Packs”.