Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: June 12, 2016
- Newest File: 1x2 Drills 1.8.0 Ver 1.2 Texture and Durability Update
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.8.9,1.8
- License: All Rights Reserved
The 1×2 Mining Drills Mod 1.8.9,1.8 adds 3 new tools which breaks the blocks in a 1 x 2 radius
There are 3 Version: Emerald, Diamond and Iron
- Iron has efficiency 4
- Emerald has efficiency 6
- Diamond has efficiency 8
All tools have the harvestlevel IV
This mod adds 3 new Achievements
- 1th craft an Iron Drill (requires wooden pickaxe)
- 2th craft an emerald Drill (requires Iron Drill)
- 3th craft a diamond Drill (requires Iron Drill)
This mod was created with Mcreator
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the The 1×2 Mining Drills Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by MaincrafterDE, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.