Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: April 16, 2016
- Newest File: Thaumic Energistics 184.108.40.206
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Thaumic Energistics Mod 1.7.10 is to serve as a bridge between Thaumcraft and Applied Energistics. The primary focus is essentia management, both in storage, transportation, and application.
- Import and export essentia to the ME network.
- Interface with Thaumcraft devices which use suction to request essentia.
- Store essentia in the ME network and/or use Thaumcraft jars as storage extensions.
- View how much of each essentia type is stored on the network.
- Interface with infusion devices such as the Runic matrix.
- Thaumcraft crafting terminal with access to items on the ME network.
- Emit redstone signal based on amount of essentia in network.
- Charge wands in digital crafting terminal.
- Golems can do the work of cranking your grinder or charger.
- Arcane Assembler, for automation of crafting arcane items.
- Essentia autocrafting.
- Connect golems to your network.
- Thaumic NEI Plugin support.
- ComputerCraft support.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Thaumic Energistics Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This Mod is made by Nividica, all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.