Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: November 29, 2016
- Newest File: Thaumic Dyes [1.7.10] 1.5.0-1
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Shop Related Products
Ever looked at Thaumcraft’s armor and wondered why you can’t personalise it? Well, wait no longer!
Thaumic Dyes Mod lets you enhance the armor sets in your collection, so you can bring your style with you as you explore. Like the Crimson look, but wish it came in blue, pink, or maybe black? Now it does – or whatever color you choose.
There might even be a couple of new sets to try out…
This mod is a continuation/rebuild of EtsyTheDragon’s Thaumic Upholstery, who we have to thank for creating the original mod!
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Thaumic Dyes Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
You May Also Like
This mod is made by amerem, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.