Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: January 29, 2015
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Shop Related Products
Thaumcraft Node Tracker Mod is Client Side add-on to Thaumcraft allows you to automatically keep track of nodes you have scanned with the Thaumometer. If you have already scanned the node, it will update the list with any changes in the node.
If you are wearing the Goggles of Revealing you can also select the node and get an in game arrow pointing you in the nodes direction.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install Thaumcraft Mod.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the ?mods? folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy the mod.