Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: May 27, 2016
- Newest File: ThaumcraftMobAspects-1.7.2-2A.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.4, 1.6.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Thaumcraft Mob Aspects have 2 versions:
- Version 1d for minecraft version 1.6.x created by iguana_man, XanderGryphon, Lycaon. Contributions: Crudedragos
- Version 2A created by Parker8283, he updated this mod for 1.7.0 and 1.7.2
Config files will generate to allow you to customize aspect for mobs from the above mods and add aspects to mobs from any other mod.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Thaumcraft Mob Aspects Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Old version: [1.6.X] Recommended version
This mod is made by Parker8283, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.