Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: May 21, 2018
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.12.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Shop Related Products
Tetra Mod revolves around modular items and attemps to blend it together with other concepts such as adventure and technology.
This is the first release so prepare for bugs and a limited feature set. Check the advancements window for hints on how to progress.
Tetra Mod features:
Tetra Mod allows you to replace parts of items with different parts of different types and materials, some parts can also be improved. Which parts you may use is limited by the items capacity, called integrity. Some parts increase an items integrity while some parts has an integrity cost. Some parts require tools of differing quality to craft.
Currently the following modular items are available:
Allows quick access to offhand items. Place items into the toolbelt and quickly put them in your offhand using the v key (configurable).
Geodes can be found when mining at lower levels and can be cracked open at an upgraded crafting table. Yields valuable items when opened (possible items and probabilities are configurable).
Tetra Mod Advancements
Tetra Mod Geode opening
Tetra Mod Module change preview
Tetra Mod Available upgrades
No videos available
How to install Tetra Mod?
Follow STEP BY STEP to guide you how to install Tetra Mod in Minecraft.
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge. If not, please download Minecraft Forge API for your Minecraft version.
- Go to download section on the below and download the latest mod version for your Minecraft version.
- Open the “mods” folder in your Minecraft.
- On Windows – Press ⊞ Win+R and type %appdata%. Open the “.minecraft” folder to find the “mods” folder.
- On Mac – From your desktop press ⌘ Command+⇧ Shift+G and type ~/Library. Open the “Application Support” folder and then “.minecraft” to find the “mods” folder.
- On Linux – Press Ctrl+Alt+T to open the Terminal, then type xdg-open ~/.minecraft. You’ll see the “mods” folder in this directory.
- Put the .jar file into the mods folder of your Minecraft installation.
- Play & Enjoy!
Download Tetra Mod
You May Also Like
This is made by Mickelus, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.