Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: November 21, 2016
- Newest File: Test Tube Animals (1.3.1 RELEASE)
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.9.4
- License: All Rights Reserved
Shop Related Products
Test Tube Animals Mod 1.10.2,1.9.4 adds several new features to the vanilla Minecraft game which allow players to collect DNA Samples from mobs, and then grow more of the mobs for which they have samples.
Collect samples using a syringe, process them in a centrifuge and a splicer, and grow new mobs using an incubator.
The mod adds several new items, the ones that you will need to look into getting first are:
- A Syringe
- Test Tubes
- A Centrifuge (and Motor)
Collect samples using the syringe (consuming a needle) by left clicking on a mob.
Transfer the sample to a test tube using the crafting bench – Recipe is shapeless (Filled Syringe + Empty Test Tube)
Spin the Test Tubes with samples in the Centrifuge (requires motor) This converts the Blood sample into DNA Samples of differing completeness. Be careful not to burn the samples, *hint* don’t let the red bar fill, each time the red bar fills a random genome will burn. You may get lucky and it won’t burn. The Centrifuge will continue to process until the sample is removed or the motor burns out.
Once you have processed the samples you can then combine samples in the DNA Splicer to gain a 100% Complete Sample. Place two samples to be combined into the splicer along with an empty test tube and the output will be a sample which combines the two samples.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Test Tube Animals Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
You May Also Like
This mod is made by queekusme, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.