Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: April 10, 2016
- Newest File: QMAGNET's Test Map (1.9.1)
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.9, 1.8, 1.7.4
- License: All Rights Reserved
MINECRAFT VERSION: 1.9.1
Test Map for the game Minecraft it was specifically designed to showcase Resource Packs but has many features for Map Makers to use for their own projects. Feel free to download and use this for your own purpose. You may record or stream this map, but I please credit me in your video description so your viewers know where to get the map and who created it. For more info, please view the youtube video.
1.9 MAP FEATURES
– Entire map is separated into dedicated rooms based on theme
– Every item clearly labelled for ease of viewing in odd resource packs
– All regular blocks, including End Bricks and Purpur
– All functional blocks such as cake, doors, ladder, etc
– All main biomes for grass, tree, vine appearance
– Time switching for sun, moon and star gazing
– Weather switching with rain and snow viewing areas
– Full particle effect displays including dripping water and lava, explosions, smoke, notes, XP, etc.
– Effect Testing Lab, experiment on mobs with multiple effects
– Status Effect Testing toggleable with Negative and Positive effects
– All particles displayed using AreaEffectClouds
– Dedicated section for viewing GUIs like backgrounds of chests, crafting table, hopper, etc.
– All plants, tress, huge mushrooms displayed in a greenhouse area
– Water and Lava in various forms, moving, falling, stationary
– Nether, End Portals, and End Gateways
– All passive and hostile mobs easily viewable at close range, including Villager Zombies Skins and Shulkers
– Easily viewable weapon and tool display for all materials
– Inventory entities in chests clearly labelled
– Viewable armour on ArmorStands and Equipping Stations for the 5 armour types
– 100% complete Art Gallery, includes every painting in the game
– Separated redstone room with redstone related blocks, as well as command blocks and minecarts
The 1.9 version of this map is NOT compatible with 1.8. You must run it in 1.9 or it will NOT work! In order to get the map working properly, you need to run this at the version is is made for.
Download latest file:
This Map is made by qmagnet, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.