Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: October 29, 2016
- Newest File: teslafied-1.10.2-1.1.0.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Teslafied is a mod that simply adds Tesla support to all RF and AE Energy-based TileEntities.
What you see here is a solar panel which only generates Tesla and a RFTools powercell which does not support Tesla.
Go to (Quick links)
The current (in dev aka RV4) version of Applied Energistics 2 offers only one power solution-their vibration chamber. If you were to want to power any sizable network, you’d need a wall of vibration chambers to power the network. So for the time being, I alleviated this problem.
It can now be powered by Tesla 🙂
Since EnderIO supports Tesla:
Permissions: None needed..have fun 🙂
How to install Teslafied Mod:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Teslafied Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by TheRealp455w0rd, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.