Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: August 27, 2016
- Newest File: TeslaCoils v0.2.1.0
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Requires Tesla API
With the introduction of the new Tesla power API, a lot of modders are jumping on the tech bandwagon, however many of them are avoiding tackling the issue of power transfer simply because conventional power cables are such a pain in the ass in minecraft.
To this end, I created Tesla Coils! An Immersive Engineering inspired way to transport your Tesla power.
Simply place a Tesla Coil on the machine you want to take power from, and another on the machine you want to insert power into, then right click both with a Tuning Tool to link them. You’ll see a fancy laser linking the 2 coils, and Tesla power will begin transferring! The base rate is 20T/t, however this is configurable, and higher tiers of Tesla Coils will be coming in the future that can transfer more power.
How to install Tesla Coils Mod:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Tesla Coils Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by GunnerWolfe, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.