Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: July 1, 2016
- Newest File: telepacks-1.10.2-1.0.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9,1.8
- License: All Rights Reserved
TelePacks Mod 1.10.2,1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9,1.8 – You have discovered a way to harness the power of an ender pearl and enhance it to allow for long distance and even cross dimensional teleportation. Simply craft a Basic TelePack, crouch-right click to set the destination, and explore. When you want to come back to the set location, hold right click and you’ll shortly return to the set location if you’re in the same dimension. Should you want to cross dimensions, upgrade your Basic TelePack to an Advanced one and you’ll be jumping the crossdimensional gap in no time.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the TelePacks Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by MattDahEpic, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.