Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: July 4, 2016
- Newest File: Techy-1.9.4-1.2.0.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.9.4
- License: All Rights Reserved
After 4 months in the making, Techy Mod 1.10.2,1.9.4 is finally released for minecraft player.
- 2 main machines, a furnace and a crusher
- Power generation in the form of a coal generator
- 3 tiers of energy pipes
- JEI recipe support
- WAILA machine energy and progress support
- Side configuration with automatic extraction and insertion
- World gen: Copper, tin, silver, aluminium and lithium
- Retro gen built in to the mod (/techyretrogen)
- Highly configurable
- Interesting models (check images)
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Techy Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Tbsc, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.