Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: November 21, 2016
- Newest File: [1.7.10]TakumiCraft-22.214.171.124.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.8.9,1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Takumi Craft Mod 1.8.9,1.7.10 add more than 100 creepers, called “Takumi.” A lot of creepers, a lot of bombs, a lot of new exciting experiences……
Let’s go to the world, everywhere with creepers.
This MOD adds…
-More than 100 creepers.
-A lot of bombs.
-A lot of items and blocks made by gunpowder, and bombs.
-New dimention, “Takumi World”.
-New structure, “Takumi Tower”.
I’m sorry but the text and contents of this page is wirrten by only Japanese…
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Takumi Craft Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by TomKate, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.