Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: March 18, 2017
- Newest File: SAOUI-1.7.10-1.6.0-Dev1
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.8.9, 1.7.10, 1.0.0
- License: All Rights Reserved
Shop Related Products
In Sword Art Online UI Mod 1.9, 1.8.9, 1.7.10 we have a look at a futuristic inventory and HUD for minecraft! This new set up is based off of the series Sword Art Online and is EPIC! The look and feel of sword arts online user interface is here, this mod finally let’s you be kirito in the land of minecraft.
The mod will add some changes:
- The menu will slide to the side on opening new dialogs..
- I added sounds to the menu and particle-effects ( not exactly the original.. cause of copyright)
- There’s also a option for sounds.. ( on/off )
- All players and creatures got a colored cursor over their head ( it shall show their status.. for example: “red” for very dangerous )
- The menu is much smoother which allows you to look around while being still in menu.. ( kind of the VR-mod => “OculusRift” )
- All slots of your slotbar are shown and also bound as a shortcut in the circle around the character in menu..
- New death-screen like in anime.. ( you can respawn if you click beside the button.. )
- The health-bars of other creatures/players are always between them and the current player.. ( So you can see how much health any creature/player has.. )
- The health-bar are faster animated than in a version before.. ( not too slow anymore.. )
- You will see the current time in world in your right upper corner if you have a clock in your inventory..
- The ‘strength’-attribute will show your current attackDamage of your item ( without effects.. )
- The ‘resistance’-attribute will show your current armor-value ( 0..20, without effects.. )
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Sword Art Online (SAO) UI Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This Mod is made by Bluexin, all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.