Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: July 6, 2016
- Newest File: Superhuman Mobs.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.9.4
- License: All Rights Reserved
Shop Related Products
Superhuman Mobs Mod adds a human mobs that have special abilities.
All of them are passive, which means they only attack if you attack first.
Assassin – has enhanced strength, hits with a sword. Drops iron, rarely diamond
Banker – he’s psychic and hits you with unlucky potion effect. Drops emerald, rarely diamond
Cheerleader – Regenerates health when you fight it. Drops golden apple, rarely ghast tear.
CIA Agent – Turns invisible and hits you with slowness. Drops emerald, rarely diamond
Doctor – Hits you with sickness. Drops nether wart, rarely blaze rod.
Gangster – has enhanced strength, uses a baseball bat. Drops gold, rarely diamond.
Ice Mage – Hits you with slowness. Drops snowballs, rarely emerald.
Lawyer – Levitates you away. Drops emerald, rarely books.
Politician – Hits you with nausea. Drops gold, rarely emerald.
Samurai – Has the teleportation ability. Drops enderpearls
Soldier Girl – Makes you blind and regenerates health while fighting you. Drops emerald, rarely diamond.
Swat Agent – Makes you blind and explodes. Drops gun powder.
Vampire – A new boss found in the Nether, causes weakness effect. Drops apples, rarely golden apples.
Wither Mage – Hits you with the wither effect. Drops diamonds, rarely wither skulls
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Superhuman Mobs Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
You May Also Like
This mod is made by CyberRocky, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.