Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: June 23, 2015
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- License: All Rights Reserved
Super Slopes Mod includes Slopes and corners for realistic rooftops and diagonal walls.
Ceiling slanted corner:
Inverted oblique slope:
Inverted slopes intersection:
Super Slopes now also includes the Hedges mod by Kaevator.
Hedges adds pruners which help you craft 4 different shapes out of your hedges or leaves. As of right now this only is for Oak Leaves!
Just right click an oak leaf block with the pruners and you will transform it right click again and again and you get to the final transformation. Their is a total of 3 shapes shown above.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install Grim3212 Core
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod.