Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: May 24, 2016
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9,1.8,1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Super Shaders Mod 1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9,1.8,1.7.10 which is a shader pack based on Chocapic13 Shaders, is addressed to provide players with many interesting features listed below.
- Richer colours and better contrast, Dynamic Tone Mapping, Much better DOF, New torch colour and intensity + New Dynamic Torch System, New water from Chocapic13’s 4.8 shader, Better Godrays, Better Bloom, Better Lens Flare, New Procedural clouds!, Rain Fog, MotionBlur, Specular mapping and POM.
Super Shaders Trailer:
- CPU: AMD or Intel Dual Core 2.6GHz
- RAM: minimum 4GB
- GPU: nVidia GTX 560/AMD Radeon HD 7870 or higher
- Lower Shadow RES and Distance
- Basic water with no water reflections
- No Lens flare
- Less Bloom
- No DOF or MotionBlur Versions
- No POM or Specular
- Average Shadow RES and Distance
- Has water reflections
- Has Lens flare
- Has best Bloom
- Has MotionBlur and DOF versions
- No POM or Specular ( if you want these features in Standard Version replace gbuffers_terrain.fsh and .vsh in standard version with the gbuffers_terrain files from ULTRA )
- Has same features as STANDARD
- Higher Shadow RES and Distance
- Has SSAO
- Has POM & Specular
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge (http://files.minecraftforge.net/)
- Download and install Optifine HD
- Download and install GLSL Shaders
- Open Minecraft and go to “Options”.
- Click on Shaders and select “Open shaderpacks folder”.
- Drag the Super Shaders into the folder.
- Select Super Shaders and select “Done”.
For All Minecraft Versions (1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9,1.8,1.7.10):
This Mod is made by Stazza85, all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.