Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: December 2, 2016
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
The Summoning Spheres Mod adds in magical Sphere that you can craft that will summon in pets to fight on your side. There is a large variety of pets with their own unique abilities and fighting styles. Grow an army and slaughter your enemies!
He can transmute most of the given Items with a little XP cost
He can lead you to a nearest Stronghold by holding an “Eye of Finder”
He can use some Items for magic attacks:
- Blaze powder: Fire attack
- Snowball: Freeze attack
- Feather: Hurricane attack
He can fill buckets, bottles or “Camel Pack” in your inventory by holding a “Warter Bottle” when you’re close to him
He can REPAIR your Armor with “Magic Repair” enchantment by holding a “Nether Star” when you’re close to him
She can fly with fast attack only when holding her favorite weapon the “Boomerang”
Very strong and fast attacks but short attack range
Normal strong and middle attack range
Not very strong but very long attack range
Summon a powered tamed horse
Summon a powered tamed wolf
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge) Eg. Choose the latest 1.7.10 version of Forge if the mod is in 1.7.10.
- Download the Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge