Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: May 21, 2017
- Newest File: Stupid Things-1.11.2-1.0.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11.2,1.11,1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Stupid Things adds a bunch of random, stupid items. Enjoy!
The Item Catalog is an item that shows all current items in Stupid Things. It can be crafted by combining a book and a block of dirt.
All information about items and their crafting recipes can be found in-game in item tooltips.
All items can be disabled/enabled in the config.
Some of the many stupid items in this mod.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Stupid Things Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by Furgl, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.