Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: April 6, 2016
- Newest File: StorageDrawers-Natura-1.7.10-1.1.1.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
This is an addon pack for the Storage Drawers mod. It adds a new set of wooden drawer styles and recipes using the plank blocks available in the Natura mod. The Storage Drawers and Natura mods must be installed to use the content in this addon pack.
Storage Drawers: Put your most frequently used items within convenient reach. Storage Drawers borrows ideas from Jabba and Bibliocraft, resulting in a highly functional, compact, and aesthetic storage solution that is meant to complement rather than replace those mods.
See also other addon of Storage Drawers:
- Storage Drawers: Biomes O’ Plenty Pack
- Storage Drawers: Erebus Pack
- Storage Drawers: Forestry Pack
- Storage Drawers: Misc Pack
This mod requires: Chameleon Library
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Storage Drawers: Natura Pack Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This Mod is made by jaquadro, all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.