Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: November 29, 2019
- Newest File: StorageDrawers-1.12.2-5.4.0.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 126.96.36.199, 1.12.2, 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
The Storage Drawers Mod is a visual storage system that varies in capacities. They range from holding 4 stacks per drawer up to 32 stacks per drawer with the ability to upgrade to larger storage without needing to destroy the drawer first or even empty its contents.
See also Storage Drawers addons:
- Storage Drawers: Erebus Pack Mod
- Storage Drawers: Forestry Pack Mod
- Storage Drawers: Biomes O’ Plenty Pack Mod
- Storage Drawers: Natura Pack Mod
- Storage Drawers: Misc Pack Mod
Note: 1.8 – 1.12 versions depend on the Chameleon library.
The drawers work as simply as right-clicking an item or stack of items onto an available slot. The item will instantly appear on the outside, showing you what you’ve just placed. It’s definitely a quick inventory and storage system to streamline how you maintain your items. You can also either click to retrieve one item at a time from the drawers or shift+click to take the whole stack.
You can put upgrades on the drawers to maximize their overall capacity. You have up to five upgrades to give allowing 13 times the original storage for maximum capacity. And there’s no need to do incremental upgrades. You won’t need to first do the iron upgrade in order to progress to the next step. If you have 4 emeralds to spare you can jump right to the maximum upgrade capacity.
And you can put an add-on to the drawers to indicate how full they are. This will help to further visualize what you’re storing and how much space you have left.
A handy addition to this mod is the compacting drawer. It will take items that can be compressed and give you the option to retrieve them in their compressed forms. If you have a mod installed that gives you ore nuggets, then you also have the option for getting ingots, blocks, or the nugget form of the ore.
There is no traditional slotted inventory with these containers. Interaction is click-based similar to Jabba. Clicking on one of drawers on front will interact with that drawer.
- Right-Click: Insert full stack in hand into drawer (or partial stack if the drawer fills).
- Double-Right-Click: Insert all compatible stacks in inventory into drawer (or until drawer fills).
- Left-Click: Remove a single item from the drawer.
- Shift+Left-Click: Remove a full stack from the drawer.
- Shift+Right-Click with empty hand: Open a UI to see exact item counts and manage applied upgrades.
- The shift-click behavior is reversed from Jabba. This is based on the theory that you normally interact with stacks in Jabba, but will want to normally interact with single items in Storage Drawers. The controls can be reversed in the mod config to match Jabba.
How to install Storage Drawers Mod?
Follow STEP BY STEP to guide you how to install Storage Drawers Mod in Minecraft.
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge. If not, please download Minecraft Forge API for your Minecraft version.
- Go to download section on the below and download the latest mod version for your Minecraft version.
- Open the “mods” folder in your Minecraft.
- On Windows – Press ⊞ Win+R and type %appdata%. Open the “.minecraft” folder to find the “mods” folder.
- On Mac – From your desktop press ⌘ Command+⇧ Shift+G and type ~/Library. Open the “Application Support” folder and then “.minecraft” to find the “mods” folder.
- On Linux – Press Ctrl+Alt+T to open the Terminal, then type xdg-open ~/.minecraft. You’ll see the “mods” folder in this directory.
- Put the .jar file into the mods folder of your Minecraft installation.
- Play & Enjoy!
Download Storage Drawers Mod
This is made by jaquadro , all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.