Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: December 30, 2016
- Newest File: StorageDrawersExtras-1.10.2-1.0.0.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
This is an addon pack for the Storage Drawers mod. Storage Drawers Extras Mod adds a new set of wooden drawer styles and recipes using the plank blocks available in other mods. This is a unified version of the individual addon packs available for the 1.7.10 version of Storage Drawers. Current supported mods are:
Storage Drawers: Put your most frequently used items within convenient reach. Storage Drawers borrows ideas from Jabba and Bibliocraft, resulting in a highly functional, compact, and aesthetic storage solution that is meant to complement rather than replace those mods.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Storage Drawers Extras Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by jaquadro, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.