Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: May 21, 2016
- Newest File: Stones & Bricks v1.0.5g
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.9
- License: All Rights Reserved
Stones & Bricks – Missing Vanilla Blocks Mod 1.9 is just to give a bit more selection to the base game, while not changing or messing with the Vanilla experience.
Hope you like the Idea and feel free to hit me up with some ideas and/or thoughts.
What does Stones & Bricks Contain?
- Total Blocks in the present mod: 90 Plus
- Mining Requirements: Standard Stone Pickaxe or Shovel
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Stones & Bricks – Missing Vanilla Blocks Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This Mod is made by KreatorB, all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.