Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: March 18, 2014
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- License: All Rights Reserved
Shop Related Products
The STCM Normal Mapping Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.7.5! If you don’t know what normal mapping is, it is a simple idea. Normal mapping allows for 2D textures to seem more 3D than they are without having to add more actual dimensions. The information included on the texture allows for light to realistically cast shadows and much more! This technology was created for many games to run better while also looking better. This texture pack is one of the first to allow this in Minecraft! It is optional because it can slow down computers.
If you are looking for a pack that really brings out the depth in Minecraft, check this one out!
STCM Normal Mapping Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.7.5
Pros and Cons
- Pros: Gives Minecraft a huge amount of graphic upgrades. Native support for mods like MCPatcher and various shaders.
- Cons: This pack is not finished yet and is still a major work in progress so missing textures are to be expected. This could slow down older computers because of the high level of graphics.
- Stone bricks(All types)Sponge
- Retextured all of the plank block artwork.
- Redid the cobblestone normal maps
How to Install STCM Normal Mapping Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.7.5
- Download and install HDPatcher or Optifine to allow HD textures and other custom options.
- Download and install a shader mod like Sonic Ethers.
- Go to Start Menu, type in %appdata% and search for .minecraft
- Navigate to your “.minecraft” folder
- Find the folder called resourcepacks inside
- Place the entire file of STCM Normal Mapping Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.7.5 inside
- Run minecraft after you place the folder into the resourcepacks folder
- While in the game you can choose the STCM Normal Mapping Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.7.5 and you are ready to play!