Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: April 2, 2016
- Newest File: [1.8]StartingInventory-universal-1.8.r01.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.4, 1.6.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
About Starting Inventory Mod:
Starting Inventory Mod gives you items and blocks each time you start a new world, just by editing a .txt file.
Go to (Quick links)
How to configure the items you start with:
The Easy Method:
- 1. Start a new world in Creative mode.
- 2. Using the Creative Inventory (or NEI) add the items you want to start new worlds with to your player?s inventory (only the 36 main inventory slots are supported, armor slots are ignored).
- 3. Once you have populated your inventory with the items you want, close your inventory and execute this command: /startinginv save
- 4. You will receive a message confirming that your current items have been saved to the config file.
- 5. To test that your file is saved correctly, clear your inventory and execute this command: /startinginv load
- 6. The items you saved using /startinginv save will be placed in your inventory.
Note: The command /startinginv load will clear your current inventory before adding the configured items.
You can manually add items in 3 ways:
1. Using only the id:
= a single apple.
2. Using the id and the quantity, separated with a ?,?:
= 1 stack of cobblestone (the code that adds items to a chest truncates it to the max stack size)
3. Using the id, the quantity and the damage value:
351, 10, 4
= 10 lapis-lazuli dyes.
You can use more lines for more items:
1, 20 257
= 20 stone blocks and 1 iron pickaxe.
IDs for mod items and blocks are also accepted.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Starting Inventory Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This Mod is made by Jadedcat, all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.