Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: March 19, 2017
- Newest File: Starcraft-1.7.10-1.4.1
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Starcraft Mod 1.7.10 is a RTS (real time strategy) game in which the player builds up an economy, creates an army, and leads that army to destroy the other players. In the game of Starcraft, there are three races to choose from; The Zerg (An insectoid race that favor melee and overwhelming numbers over actual strategy), The Terran (Genetically modified humans with advanced robotic technology and A.I. Use firepower and strategy to their advantage), and The Protoss (Plant based humanoids that are far more advanced than the Terran. Use superior technology to their advantage). Starcraft is a game where the setting is a region of the Milky Way galaxy. This mod takes place in space!
The mod itself plans to incorporate all mobs, weapons, armours, structures, and worlds from the Starcraft universe. The mod will take you across many new environments, allow you to find far better weapons and armour, and battle many new hostile mobs.
- 20+ new blocks
- 9 new weapons
- 5 new randomly generated structures
- 5 new ores
- 3 new sets of armour
- 5 new mobs
- 1 new biome
- 1 new dimension
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Starcraft Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by bvanseghi, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.