Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: September 7, 2015
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Parzi’s Star Wars Mod is an attempt to recreate a playable experience of the Star Wars saga! Among other things, Parzi’s Star Wars Mod adds various new gameplay features and mechanics, including:
- 14 Blasters (6 Pistols, 6 Rifles and 2 Heavy Rifles)
- 3 Lightsabers (Blue, Green and Red)
- 4 Melee weapons
- 13 Mobs, many ridable and a few milkable, and most drop special loot!
- 11 Sets of armor (Some with special capabilities)
- 5 Planets to explore, each with their own unique terrain and features (including suns and moons!)
- 3 Droids to take on adventures
- Landspeeders and Speeder Bikes
- Diverse Loot and Currency system with merchants
- Many structures pulled directly from the Star Wars Universe for you to explore
Go to sections(Quick links)
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge