Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: August 23, 2017
- Newest File: Stalker Creepers
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.12.1, 1.10.2, 1.7.10, 1.11.2, 1.9.4, 1.7.2, 1.6.4, 1.6.2, 1.12
- License: All Rights Reserved
When i saw “Creepers now stalk the player” in the patchnotes i was overjoyed, only to find out Jeb doesn’t quite know what stalking means.
Stalker Creepers Mod 1.10.2,1.9.4,1.9,1.8,1.7.10,1.7.2,1.6.4,1.6.2 makes Creepers STALK YOU. Available for Single- and Multiplayer, requires FML since 1.4.4 (is now a FML coremod)
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Stalker Creepers Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by AtomicStryker, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.