Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: January 11, 2017
- Newest File: Staircraftmod v7.0 - MC1.11 Forge
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11.2,1.11,1.10.2,1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9,1.8, 1.7.10,1.7.2,1.6.4
- License: All Rights Reserved
The StairCraft Mod is a very simple mod that will add more and various types of stairs. You will have stairs of different colors and materials. Your option of stairs will become so much larger and wider. As said above, this add will enable players to become more creative and imaginative. This mod will make your stairways look so much more gorgeous and fancy. Check out the screenshots and recipes below.
all_stained_glass_stair_stair, all_stained_clay_stair_stair, all_leaves_stair_stair, all_log_stair_stair, andesitesmooth_stair, andesit_stair, blackstainedglass_stair, bookshelf_stair, chiseledredsandstone_stair, chiseledsandstone_stair, clay_stair, cleanstone_stair, coal_stair, coarsedirt_stair, cobblestonemossy_stair, darkprismarine_stair, diamond_stair, dioritesmooth_stair, diorite_stair,diorit_stair, dirt_stair, emerald_stair, endstone_stair, glass_stair, glowstone_stair, gold_stair, granitesmooth_stair, granit_stair, grass_stair, gravel_stair, hardclay_stair, hay_stair, ice_stair, lapis_stair, mushroomcapbrown_stair, mushroomcapred_stair, mycelium_stair, netherrack_stair, obsidian_stair, packedice_stair, podzol_stair, prismarinebrick_stair, prismarine_stair, quartzchiseled_stair, quartzlines_stair, redsand_stair, redstone_stair, sand_stair, sealatern_stair, slimeblock_stair, smoothredsandstone_stair,smoothsandstone_stair, snow_stair, soulsand_stair, steel_stair, stonebrickchiseled_stair, stonebrickcracked_stair, stonebrickmossy_stair
How to install Staircraft Mod:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Staircraft Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Blubbeltasche, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.