Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: August 27, 2017
- Newest File: Stackie-1.12.1-184.108.40.206-universal.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10, 1.12.1, 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.8.9, 1.12
- License: All Rights Reserved
Stackie Mod 1.10.2,1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9,1.8,1.7.10 – Ever wished dropped items stacked in larger quantities? You’re right on! This mod stacks all experience (up to 1024 points – roughly level 32) and items (up to 2048). Some items also have increased maximum stack size (configurable).
It will group all items of the same type and experience orbs into stacks of a maximum of 2048 items. For example: 6 towers, 64 high of sand will give you 384 entities. With this mod I ended up with a single entity.
Please note: This mod need to requires LunatriusCore
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Stackie Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by Lunatrius, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.