Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: April 14, 2016
- Newest File: Stabilizer-3.4-1.7.10.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
IC2 BuildCraft Power Converter – Stabilizer Mod 1.7.10 allows to convert energy from ic2 power tanks (like MFE, MFSU, BatBox etc.) to BuildCraft power tanks and vice versa. And it doesn’t require any mods to be installed. For example if you put IC2 BatBox with 40k energy and Thermal Expansion Energy Cell adjacent one to another they will be balanced by energy value.This mod not detects power storage capacity, so you can capture power draining if your storage will be completely full. Voltage is limited by 4096 units, so energy can’t exchange faster per each 32 world tick.
Version 2.1: Improved performance.
Version 2.2: Fixed internal modname.
Version 2.3: Now works with ic2 classic.
Version 3.1: Many bugs fixed. Now works using java reflection.
IC2 Classic (not experimental) don’t auto-rerender energy level line when it’s transmitted.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the IC2 BuildCraft Power Converter – Stabilizer Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This Mod is made by Ternsip, all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.