Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: August 3, 2016
- Newest File: Squake-mc1.10.x-1.0.3.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.9.4,1.8.9, 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.6.4
- License: All Rights Reserved
Squake Mod 1.10.2,1.9.4,1.8.9, 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.6.4 is a Quake-style movement mods for Minecraft Adds bunnyhopping, strafe jumping, air control, trimping, and sharking and removes losing speed from taking fall damage (needs to be installed server-side for this).
Bunnyhopping is uncapped by default, but has config settings for Fortress Forever-style soft and hard bunnyhop caps. The air and ground acceleration code is actually based on Half-Life’s, but it should be fairly similar to Quake’s. The trimp mechanic is a modified version of the Fortress Forever trimp mechanic: if you’re moving fast enough, holding sneak while jumping will convert some of your horizontal speed into vertical speed. Sharking refers to gliding across the surface of water by holding jump.
Not compatible with Smart Moving Mod.
Note: It is recommended to use this with Squeedometer.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Squake Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by squeek502, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.